“To provide a unique dining experience set in a superb location with a deliberately informal and relaxed atmosphere and fabulous friendly service.
To offer a wide selection of fantastic real welsh ales, fine wines, quality home cooked traditional pub food using locally sourced produce and fresh local seafood caught from our fishing boat”
We believe our customers are looking for:
• Somewhere they can relax and forget about the outside world for a while
• Somewhere that is always, always, always, going to give a friendly welcome
• Somewhere they can talk. Freely
• Somewhere that provides comfort and cleanliness
• Somewhere understated
• Somewhere the closest thing to trouble is the barrel running out before their pint is full
• Somewhere that feeds them a variety of real, quality, traditional & locally sourced food
• Somewhere you can get a decent drink
• Somewhere where punters are more interested in each other than themselves
• Somewhere to belong. For a while
• Somewhere where they want to come back to again and again. And again
That’s the sort of pub we want too!