Please note, we are now closed and re-open in mid February.
With roaring log fires in the winter and eating out on the alfresco terrace in the summer enjoying the spectacular sea view whilst watching a selection of fresh seafood en route from the Haven straight to your plate a few hours later – there is quite simply no better place to enjoy your locally caught seafood!
Creating a family friendly village local and restaurant for all who enjoy good conversation, food and drink. The deliberately informal atmosphere and fabulous friendly service only add to it, offering a memorable eating experience, that has won the Griffin many accolades.
Our fish is mostly steamed with simply seasoning.
“Fresh produce, simple cooking, fabulous flavour.”
In addition, the Griffin has a bar menu with an excellent choice of home-cooked locally sourced food to suit all tastes including vegetarian dishes and a children’s menu.
The wine menu offers a fabulous selection of quality wines and the Griffin Inn has also developed a reputation serving quality real welsh ales and award winning Gethins Pembrokeshire Cyder and the increasingly popular “Griffin G&T” (seaweed infused gin, served with Fever Tree tonic and garnished with samphire) is a must!
This small traditional inn is gaining nationwide recognition as one of the best and most exciting places to eat in Pembrokeshire
- WINNER at the Food Awards Wales 2018 – Best Seafood Establishment
- The Griffin officially named the best pub in the county for 2018! Named by National Pub & Bar Awards
- Winner of Best use of Pembrokeshire Produce
- WINNER at the Food Awards Wales 2016 – Best Seafood Establishment
- Highly Commended – Restaurant of the Year 2016 by Seafish/Caterer
- SILVER in National Tourism Awards for Wales 2015 – Best place to eat (pubs)
- The Times Newspaper’s article ‘Best Summer Pubs’ 2014 – The Griffin is listed number 5 out of 10 – Best pubs by the sea
- The Guardian Newspaper 2013 – The Griffin is listed at the top in their article – Top 10 pubs in Pembrokeshire
- Awarded Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013/2014/2015/2016/2017
- Recommended in Sawdays
- Recommended in AA Pub Guide
- Recommended in the Good Pub Guide
- Recognised for the freshest seafood in Pembrokeshire in Visit Pembrokeshire’s article – From sea to plate
- Awarded the Pembrokeshire Tourism Award (Bronze) Best Eating Out Experience
- Hold Pembrokeshire Produce Mark
Sorry, but we can only allow dogs on the outside terrace – no dogs inside please
LIKE US on our Facebook page to keep up to date with our news and events