Please note, the Griffin will be closed between 3 January – 10 February 2018.
With roaring log fires in the winter and eating out on the alfresco terrace in the summer enjoying the spectacular sea view whilst watching a selection of fresh seafood en route from the Haven straight to your plate a few hours later – there is quite simply no better place to enjoy your locally caught seafood!
Creating a family friendly village local and restaurant for all who enjoy good conversation, food and drink. The deliberately informal atmosphere and fabulous friendly service only add to it, offering a memorable eating experience, that has won the Griffin many accolades.
Our fish is mostly steamed with simply seasoning.
“Fresh produce, simple cooking, fabulous flavour.”
In addition, the Griffin has a bar menu with an excellent choice of home-cooked locally sourced food to suit all tastes including vegetarian dishes and a children’s menu.
The wine menu offers a fabulous selection of quality wines and the Griffin Inn has also developed a reputation serving quality real welsh ales and award winning Gethins Pembrokeshire Cyder.
This small traditional inn is gaining nationwide recognition as one of the best and most exciting places to eat in Pembrokeshire.
- WINNER at the Food Awards Wales 2016 – Best Seafood Establishment
- Highly Commended – Restaurant of the Year 2016 by Seafish/Caterer
- SILVER in National Tourism Awards for Wales 2015 – Best place to eat (pubs)
- The Times Newspaper’s article ‘Best Summer Pubs’ 2014 – The Griffin is listed number 5 out of 10 – Best pubs by the sea
- The Guardian Newspaper 2013 – The Griffin is listed at the top in their article – Top 10 pubs in Pembrokeshire
- Awarded Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013/2014/2015/2016
- Recommended in Sawdays
- Recommended in AA Pub Guide
- Recognised for the freshest seafood in Pembrokeshire in Visit Pembrokeshire’s article – From sea to plate
- Awarded the Pembrokeshire Tourism Award (Bronze) Best Eating Out Experience
- Hold Pembrokeshire Produce Mark
Sorry, but we can only allow dogs on the outside terrace – no dogs inside please