Please note, the Griffin will be closed from 2nd November – 19th December.
Roaring log fires in the winter and eating out on the alfresco terrace in the summer enjoying the spectacular sea view whilst watching a selection of fresh seafood en route from the Haven straight to your plate a few hours later – there is quite simply no better place to enjoy your locally caught seafood!
The deliberately informal unpretentious atmosphere and fabulous friendly service only add to the atmosphere, offering a memorable eating experience.
Much of the fresh local seafood, is caught in the Haven by the Griffin’s local fisherman, Mark, in the Griffin’s very own fishing boat, “Griffin Girl”. Other local fishermen supplement this making for a bursting seafood specials board to suit all. The Griffin offers a vast range of simple fresh seafood dishes from mackerel to turbot, razor clams to scallops, crab to lobster or other treasures the local sea throws at us.
Our fish is mostly steamed with simply seasoning.
“Fresh produce, simple cooking, fabulous flavour.”
In addition, the Griffin has a bar menu with an excellent choice of home-cooked locally sourced food to suit all tastes including vegetarian dishes and a children’s menu.
The wine menu offers a fabulous selection of quality wines and the Griffin Inn has also developed a reputation serving quality real welsh ales.
This small traditional inn is gaining nationwide recognition as one of the best and most exciting places to eat in Pembrokeshire.
- The Times Newspaper’s article ‘Best Summer Pubs’ 2014 – The Griffin is listed number 5 out of 10 – Best pubs by the sea
- The Guardian Newspaper 2013 – The Griffin is listed at the top in their article – Top 10 pubs in Pembrokeshire
- Awarded Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013/2014
- Recommended in Sawdays
- Recommended in AA Pub Guide
- Recognised for the freshest seafood in Pembrokeshire in Visit Pembrokeshire’s article – From sea to plate
- Awarded the Pembrokeshire Tourism Award (Bronze) Best Eating Out Experience
- Hold Pembrokeshire Produce Mark
Sorry, but we can only allow dogs on the outside terrace – no dogs inside please