The Griffin is now closed but will open for the Festive period on Saturday 21 December serving food 12-2.30 & 6-8.30pm. We will also have Clive Raymond on the piano the evening of 21 December playing Christmas songs and carols.
With roaring log fires in the winter and eating out on the alfresco terrace in the summer enjoying the spectacular sea view whilst watching a selection of fresh seafood en route from the Haven straight to your plate a few hours later – there is quite simply no better place to enjoy your locally caught seafood!
Creating a family friendly village local and restaurant for all who enjoy good conversation, food and drink. The deliberately informal atmosphere and fabulous friendly service only add to it, offering a memorable eating experience, that has won the Griffin many accolades.
Our fish is mostly steamed with simply seasoning.
“Fresh produce, simple cooking, fabulous flavour.”
In addition, the Griffin has a bar menu with an excellent choice of home-cooked locally sourced food to suit all tastes including vegetarian dishes and a children’s menu.
The wine menu offers a fabulous selection of quality wines and the Griffin Inn has also developed a reputation serving quality real welsh ales and award winning Gethins Pembrokeshire Cyder and the increasingly popular “Griffin G&T” (seaweed infused gin, served with Fever Tree tonic and garnished with samphire) is a must!
This small traditional inn is gaining nationwide recognition as one of the best and most exciting places to eat in Pembrokeshire
- NAMED Pub & Bar of the Year 2019 in Wales by National Pub & Bar Awards
- Named most Authentic Pub 2019 by Sawdays and the Daily Telegraph
- WINNER at the Food Awards Wales 2019 – Best Hosts/Managers in Hospitality
- WINNER at the Food Awards Wales 2018 – Best Seafood Establishment
- The Griffin officially named the best pub in the county for 2018 & 2019! Named by National Pub & Bar Awards
- Winner of Best use of Pembrokeshire Produce
- WINNER at the Food Awards Wales 2016 – Best Seafood Establishment
- Highly Commended – Restaurant of the Year 2016 by Seafish/Caterer
- SILVER in National Tourism Awards for Wales 2015 – Best place to eat (pubs)
- The Times Newspaper’s article ‘Best Summer Pubs’ 2014 – The Griffin is listed number 5 out of 10 – Best pubs by the sea
- The Guardian Newspaper 2013 – The Griffin is listed at the top in their article – Top 10 pubs in Pembrokeshire
- Awarded Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013/2014/2015/2016/2017
- Recommended in Sawdays
- Recommended in AA Pub Guide
- Recommended in the Good Pub Guide
- Recognised for the freshest seafood in Pembrokeshire in Visit Pembrokeshire’s article – From sea to plate
- Awarded the Pembrokeshire Tourism Award (Bronze) Best Eating Out Experience
- Hold Pembrokeshire Produce Mark
Dogs are more than welcome on our roof terrace – no dogs inside please
LIKE US on our Facebook page to keep up to date with our news and events